- Understanding Sexual Violence – Centers for Disease Control
- Victims Compensation – Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- Victim Compensation Fund by the Office for Victims of Crime (OVC)
- Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) for the National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline – by Rainn (the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
Sexual harassment & sexual violence in education
- Know your rights and your college’s responsibilities: Title IX and Sexual Assault – American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Complaint form – U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil
- Questions and Answers on Title IX and Sexual Violence – U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights
- Dear Colleague publication on Title IX Requirements Related to Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence – U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights
- Help for Victims – Clery Center (for Security on Campus)
Support us in our efforts to end violence against women.
If you have been a victim, call us (404) 549-5415 for a free consultation.
Answer a few questions to tell us what happened.
Our intake survey is pretty quick (23 questions – takes about 4 minutes) and helps us analyze your case more quickly.
3333 Piedmont Road, Ste. 2050
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
email@example.com | 404.549.5415