Use our service to get compensated from an insurance company for property damage to your vehicle resulting from an accident.

Many law firms will not accept a pure property damage case. We will.

You can read about how to craft a car accident demand letter.

Or, how to negotiate with an insurance adjuster.

Or, if you tried to be nice, but the insurance company is still not paying your property damage claim, you can see a Sample bad faith letter.

But we can do all that for you.

So, let’s get started. We offer a free consultation.

Call (404) 549-5415 or fill out the form below with just your name and some way to reach you.

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with Blain LLC or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

 Blain LLC
3333 Piedmont Road, Ste. 2050
Atlanta, Georgia 30305 | 404.549.5415